Hey there, I’m Caron. I’m a 22 year old reader who has literally declined going out in favour of reading/finishing a book. Really. It’s not something I’m liked for. I live some place as we all do and my library is my sanctuary. Some say the way into a man’s heart is through his stomach…buy me books and I’ll consider you a friend. *hint hint Universe!*
My goal in life is to become a librarian and help others discover the love of reading.
For now though, my current goal is to own 500 books by the end of 2017.
Interests: Reading, Writing and Sleeping in between.
I’ve also joined NetGalley so I can add Reviewing Books to those interests as well.
Please refer to my Review Policy for any enquiries about reviews and requests.
**Please Note: I do not do guest posts/interviews/blog tours on my blog at this current moment. (It takes time for me to do big things like that. I haven’t come out of my shell yet.)
- Genres: Fantasy, Dystopian/Sci-fi, Historical Fiction, Contemporary.
- Authors: Cassandra Clare, Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, Gayle Forman, Sarah J. Maas (This changes constantly)
- Book: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Quote: “He made me love him without looking at me.” ~ Charlotte Brontë (Jane Eyre)
- Character in a book: Severus Snape (I’m also loving post-hand removal Jaime Lannister)
War of Hearts by Ruelle because Malec ❤︎||| One Day More by the cast of the 10th Anniversary Concert of Les Misèrables||| You’ll Be Back from the Original Broadway Cast Recording of Hamilton: An American Musical
I’ve written a few stories on Wattpad, not all of them finished though. Most of my stories are LGBT, focusing on gay boys/men.
- Where My Heart Is (2011)
- This is Definitely Not Love…Right? (2012)
- Things We Do For Love (2012)
- Road To Nowhere (2013) Short Story
- Unmasked (2013) Short Story. Proof that one should not write when anger levels are drastically high.
- Tick Tock Goes the Clock (2013) Short Story
- What I Didn’t Know (2014) Girl/Boy
- Nothing’s Ever Easy (2014)
- Forgotten Bliss (2016) Sequel to Where My Heart Is
- If Hearts Could Speak (started 2015) -Work In Progress
- I’d choose to live in J.R.R. Tolkien’s world of Lord of the Rings but I don’t fancy being chased down by orcs and dragons and crazy elves with arrows. I think I’ll hide under the Fidelius charm in the world of Harry Potter.
- I own 334 physical books.
I don’t know what got me started on reading…True Story. I just picked up a book one day and I don’t know when that was.My mom says I’ve always loved reading. (Turns out Twilight started my love for reading…I know, I knoooow)
- If my house were on fire I would probably burn with it because my bookshelf is too heavy to carry out.
- Severus Snape is my all time favourite character. Yes, I know he was basically the bad guy until the last book but my mind has been made up.
- I haven’t experienced snow. People need to learn that hail and snow are not the same thing.
- I met Sylvester McCoy and Hayley Atwell at comic con (Fangirl dream come true!). Wonderful people, the both of them.
NEW POSTS MONDAY AND FRIDAY
Check my Twitter for updates relating to the blog, reading and others. I’m active almost daily.