Thank you Sue’s Reading Corner for nominating me!
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give this award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two advice to new bloggers. List who nominated you in your post. Make sure to attach the award yourself!
3. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to your award post.
4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. This way, anyone can find the original post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
How I got Started:
Reading is my passion and I’ve been reviewing books for authors for a while now so I decided to create a blog. Its never too late, as they say. I’ve had likes and comments on my reviews on Goodreads so I thought I’d broaden my horizons.
- Keep your blog updated. People follow you because they find you/your posts interesting and want to see more. Sure, new people will come but you do risk the chance of losing followers if people see that you’re note around much. Tell us what’s in that amazing mind of yours. We’d like to know too!
- Be patient/kind. Getting 100 followers in your first hour when you have next to no experience or previous following is almost impossible. Be patient, wait, those followers will come. (Follow no.1 and that follower/viewer amount will increase) Be kind. No one likes rude people. If you’re kind to your fellow bloggers, you could make friends and learn more as you go along.
For the Blogger Recognition Award, I nominate:
- The Book Wars
- Life After Books
- I Will Never Own Enough Books
- The Wild Bookworms
- Brittany Marie Reads
- A Little Blog of Books
- Tipsy Lit
- Ajoobacats Blog
- Pretty Books
- A World of Books
- In Libris Veritas
- Book Guy Reviews
- Dysfunctional Literacy
- Deadly Darlings
Happy reading guys!