I think we’re getting somewhere. So A for progress!
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Remember (Amani #1) by Lydhia Marie
- Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
- One Day by David Nicholls
- The Sacrifice (The Enemy #4) by Charlie Higson
- A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4) by George R.R. Martin
- A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire #5) by George R.R. Martin
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
When Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons and Outlander are removed from this list, even then my heart won’t be settled. I’m more concerned over those zombie/creature books. Could I be growing out of that phase?