I’m reading quite a few books right now. After I completed my goal of reading 90 books in 2015, my next goal was to start 2016 with a Currently Reading of zero. That didn’t work out so well because for the first time in years, I was rather busy during the holiday time.
I’m currently reading 15 books. It’s not my ideal amount but I have 3 huge books and when I read I put each book on a sort of mental shelf with the more important reads on top.
ARCs…which are the most important.
- How Many Letters are in Goodbye by Yvonne Cassidy
- Broken (Cage of Lies #3) by Susanne Valenti
- Remember (Amani #1) by Lydhia Marie
Comics & Graphic Novels
- Hinterkind Vol.1: The Waking World by Ian Edginton
- The X-Files: Season 10 Vol. 3 by Joe Harris
- Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
- One Day by David Nicholls
- The Sacrifice (The Enemy #4) by Charlie Higson
- A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4) by George R.R. Martin
- A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire #5) by George R.R. Martin
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
So this is my currently reading for this week. Hopefully next week there’ll be a significant change. I wish.
Thanks for reading folks.