The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world!
I’d like to thank Savannah from Geekish Books for nominating me for this award!
These are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
What is your favourite book?
This changes all the time but my favourite(s) right now are City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare and Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
How long have you been blogging?
Oh, not long at all. I just passed 4 months. It’ll be a year this August. 🙂
Who is your favourite author?
This also changes all the time. Right now, I think it’d be Marissa Meyer because I feel like she’s the book whisperer or something.
Are there any authors/books that you really don’t like?
I don’t think there are any authors that I dislike. Each book is different and different feelings are put into them. Some endings of certain books irritate me though.
How many [approximately] books do you have?
I just catalogued last night. I own exactly 263 physical books. All of my ebooks are free for the public or books I got from authors to review (so I don’t typically count them in).
Have you read fanfiction, if so what was it?
I read countless fanfiction daily. I take 80,000 words as light reading in fanfiction. My main ship is Destiel and then I branch off into the Harry Potter fandom as well.
Do you like Ebooks? why or why not?
I don’t mind them. Most times I prefer the physical books but ebooks allow me to read in the dark, so that’s a plus.
Hardcover or paperback, and why?
Paperback all the way. I own a few hardcovers though. Paperbacks are easier to hold.
Do you consider yourself a fast/slow reader?
I do read pretty fast but most of the time I take my time. I get distracted easily so I don’t find myself often finishing a 300+ pages book in a day (it has happened many times though).
Books that made you cry?
There are dozens and I can’t remember all of them. I do know a fanfiction made me cry a few weeks ago. Ah, I think it was this ARC of Ghostboy, Chameleon & the Duke of Graffiti by Olivia Wildenstein that was the last book that made me cry.
Books that made you scared/fearful?
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. Amazing writer, amazing stories but that book just creeped me out. I’m staying lightyears away from Coraline.
Questions answered. And the nominees are…
Apologies to any that has already been tagged.
- What inspires you?
- Who’s your favourite character in a book (not necessarily your favourite book)?
- What got you started on reading?
- Who is your bookish role model (author/blogger…etc.)?
- If your favourite book were a sandwich, what sandwich would it be (name your favourite book too)?
- If you could choose one book world to live in, what would it be?
- Favourite TV show based off a book (or vice versa)
- What is your favourite genre?
- Bookstore or Library?
- What was the last book you read?
- Preferred reading spot and/or position?
What a great journey! Awesome reading people.